Independent Accommodation and Support service providers offering tailored packages for young people.
Rock Housing and Support Services is an independent accommodation and support service provider that offers tailored packages for young people aged 16+ who have identified support needs and have either been living in residential settings or foster families and are ready to transition to independent living.
Our properties are able to meet individual needs through a dedicated staff team with the necessary expertise and compassion to fully support the young people at such a pivotal and delicate time in their lives.
To provide holistic and comprehensive support that equips young people to have the confidence to live independently.
To create a safe, nurturing and enabling environment where young people gain key life skills that ensure that they achieve their full potential to enjoy a purposeful future.
Rocks are stable materials that are associated with providing a firm foundation to build on. At Rock Housing and Support Services our aim for the young people is to:
- Inspire and empower them with key skills that are essential for adulthood.
- Educate and train them on the benefits of healthy life style.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment that contributes to every aspect of their well-being.
- Challenge their mindsets to be rid of negative perception and limitation that may hinder them from succeeding in life.
- Instil in them the importance of making a positive contribution to society and their local community.