What We Offer
RHSS understand the challenges for young people in making the transition from care to independent living. We therefore offer comprehensive support and practical resources for young people to:
- Learn essential skills needed to live independently, from budgeting to cooking healthy meals.
- Get into education, training or employment.
- Grow in self-confidence and believe in their own ability to succeed.
- Understand their housing options, tenancy rights and obligations.
- Maintain good physical, emotional and sexual health.
At RHSS we work closely with families/carers, local authorities and other stake holders to ensure that the right care plans are effectively implemented to benefit the young person. This will enable the young person to be fully supported and thus ensuring that they integrate into their community.