We are looking for an enthusiastic and determined Registered Manager in our exciting new children’s residential home in Coventry. The ideal candidate has to know how to nurture and create a home for young children.
This exciting opportunity will give you the opportunity to lead and inspire an enthusiastic and vibrant team. With your guidance the team will ensure that the children living within the home will have the very best care , great role models and a place to call home.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced, passionate individual who has a proven track record of providing the highest quality care for the young people. Be part of this business expansion that provides great carer progression and fantastic working environment.
What can we offer you:
Competitive salary of £27,000 – £33,500 DOE.
A bonus if you are able to open the home on schedule.
A bonus for receiving a “ Good” or “Outstanding” OFSTED rating.
Industry leading training and support.
Our heart is to create a beautiful home for our children. A place for them to feel accepted and to belong. We want to make sure that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood including:
Creating happy memories and memory books.
Going on fun activities and holidays.
Decorating the children’s bedrooms.
What we require
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working with young people in Residential Care.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a role supervising and managing staff.
- The following qualification : Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare ( England ) or similar qualification.
- A “ Good” or “ Outstanding” grade within your recent OFSTED Inspections
- It is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Life insurance
How to apply:
Email a completed application form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org